White Pearl Limestone 16x24 5cm Tumbled Pool Coping
White pearl limestone is a type of pure white limestone with some brown shells on it quarried in Turkey. It is one of the whitest and purest marble existing in nature. White pearl limestone is one of the top choices for interior designers and builders for many years. White pearl limestone is a great use for large residential homes and luxury hotel projects.
Our Premium White pearl limestone tiles, mosaics, and moldings can be widely used to enhance your floor, shower, kitchen backsplash, bathroom walls, decorative wall, fireplace.
- Product: Pool Coping
- Material Type: Limestone
- Size: 16"x24"
- Surface Type: Unfilled
- Edge Finish: Tumbled
- Thickness: 5 cm
- Color: Cream
- Coverage: 1 pc=2.67 sq.ft.
- Minimum Purchase: 80 sq ft
- Item Location: California
- Design: Traditional
- Warranty*: N/A
- Usage: Commercial or Residential
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All types of Natural Stone, Tile, and Glass are a product of nature and is therefore subject to the natural variation of color, shading, veins, markings, and texture from piece to piece.
- Please do not rely on these images before your order. Pictures do not necessarily depict accurate shading and variation of the whole lot.
- We recommend you order a sample before your purchase and contact us for the current lot pictures of the product.
- Samples are Non-Returnable.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY REASON AFTER MATERIAL IS INSTALLED.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIAL RETURNS.
- Estimated Lead Time: 2-3 business days plus shipping.
- If you wish to order larger quantities or different amount than what is offered here, please contact us email@example.com
THIS SPECIFIC PRODUCT LINE IS VERY HEAVY FOR SHIPPING.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS.